Reinforcing the AI4EU Platform by
Advancing Earth Observation Intelligence, Innovation and Adoption
OPEN CALLS PLATFORM
(version 1.0. 10.8.2021)
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, implementing tracking mechanisms placed (or may be placed) and/or read on your device when visiting a website, reading an email, or installing or using software or a mobile application.
- Necessary Cookies
- To open a user session’s link
- Analytics and Performance Cookies
- Organizing the navigation between the different pages
- Improving the users’ experience and the technical aspects of the platform
More specifically when using the AI4Copernicus Open Calls Platform for information purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
3. Session Cookies for the Registered Users
AI4Copernicus Open Calls Platform is using session cookies to ensure the correct usage of the platform (Private Platform accessed by registered users only). Session cookies used by the Platform are deleted after the session.
4. How can the user manage cookies?
Some cookies respect the Do Not Track (DNT) setting. The DNT is the possibility for the user to indicate through his browser’s setting that he doesn’t want to be tracked for his online activities across websites.
You can manage cookies via your browser settings.